This job might no longer be available.
Senior Technical Recruiter - Gaming, Augmented & Virtual Reality
17 days ago
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratising development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community. You get to work close to our business and have a great impact on scaling our teams in various business units.
Come join Unity as a full-cycle recruiter supporting the “Solutions Group”, this is a collective of highly skilled teams partnering with customers in the games industry as well as industries focusing on the latest developments in AR/VR and simulations built with the Unity engine.
You will be responsible for identifying, interviewing and closing positions within the Solutions Group. We are a high energy and collaborative team that loves working with groundbreaking recruiting tools while doing impactful work for the overall business!
What you’ll be doing
- Leading full-cycle recruitment processes
- Build a diverse pipelines of talent through talent insights, market analysis/research
- Identify and engage candidates through direct sourcing, referral programs and employer brand initiatives
- Partnering with key business leaders to provide insights and trends, using data to influence recruiting strategies and drive process efficiency
- Collaborating with senior leaders, HR, compensation partners and global mobility to lead a seamless closing strategy at offer stage
What we’re looking for
- Experience with full-cycle recruitment
- Demonstrated success in delivering against recruiting goals and continually improving efficiency
- Experience leading the recruiting partnership with leaders up to VP level
- A strong sense of how to identify talent and the initiative and passion to engage people with the Unity brand
- Prior success in accelerating diversity and inclusion recruiting
You might also have
- Desirable but not necessary - experience recruiting in one of the following industries Games, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Visual Effects or Anamation
- Executive search or strong technical sourcing background
- Experience recruiting in the APAC/EMEA markets as well as AMER
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.