This job might no longer be available.
Senior Technical QA - Monopoly GO!
19 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Senior Technical QA to join our Monopoly Go! team in Spain on a remote basis.
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
Monopoly Go! is our new casual game and a key franchise that has just become one of Scopely’s largest games enjoyed by millions of players. The team is based in Europe and the US, and works every day to create captivating new experiences for our players.
What You Will Do
- Bugs Identification from Customer Support Tickets: Collaborate closely with Customer Support & the Live & Release Cluster to investigate and dissect customer-reported issues. Accurately define and meticulously document software defects or anomalies
- Bug Prioritization: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to prioritize identified bugs. Consider factors such as severity, potential impact on customers and the business, and strategic importance in determining priorities
- Reporting and Documentation: Deliver meticulously detailed bug reports. Include clear steps for reproduction, expected outcomes, and observed results, expediting the debugging and resolution process
- Continuous Improvement: Actively participate in quality assurance initiatives. Contribute to process enhancements and stay current with industry trends and best practices to drive continuous improvement in product quality
- Monitor App Health: Be aware of and monitor app health from a holistic viewpoint, such as ANRs & Crash Rates, via tools such as Datadog / Google Play / Apple Connect, particularly following a release in which your pod contributed toward
What We’re Looking For
- Strong verbal / written communication and an excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management, accountability and organizational skills
- An ability to negotiate and ensure you and your team's message is heard, all the while with a sound business understanding to ensure correct balance and needs are met
- Proactive, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Flexible to an agile setup with the ability to multitask, managing coverage for multiple high-profile releases with strict deadlines
- A strong commercial awareness with an understanding of business priorities and goals
- Exceptional reporting capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of JIRA and/or similar bug-tracking systems
- Analytical Orientation
- A sound understanding of the gaming industry and the typical end-to-end development lifecycle
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.