Senior Technical Program Manager
15 days ago
At Unity Technologies, we believe that the world is a better place with more creators. Unity Operate Solutions provides a development infrastructure and platform for developers to maximize customer values. We are looking for world-class program managers to help us drive a fast-growing portfolio of programs with teams spread across multiple regions.
Are you passionate about program management and problem-solving?
As a Senior Program Manager, you will be assigned to high-impact key initiatives and programs as a leader. You are responsible for end-to-end program delivery, working with cross-functional leaders, establishing relationships, and leading all aspects of programs. You will proactively identify challenges ahead, and work towards the mitigation in a timely manner to ensure smooth execution for the delivery team.
You will show your excellent leadership in driving programs to deliver successful outcomes with a balance of people, organizational and technical skills. We embrace an inclusive culture and a continuous improvement mentality.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be impactful, and influential, Unity is the place for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Own execution and deliver outstanding products to our users
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and own end-to-end program plans including objectives, timelines, dependency management, risks mitigation, success criteria, communication plan and outcomes
- Understand product and business objectives and translate them into tactical execution plans
- Establish and operationalize scalable operational models, processes and governance
- Build a strong cohesive program team to cultivate a culture that fosters creativity, innovation, and learning
What we’re looking for
- Proven ability in defining and leading large cross-functional programs throughout their entire software development and delivery lifecycle, aligning partners across time zones through the influence
- Solid understanding and experience in driving software development lifecycle, release processes, and iterative development practices (Agile/Waterfall)
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills across all levels
- Experience in initiating and driving process improvements
- Excel in conflict resolution, prioritization, negotiation, and relationship building
You might also have
- Domain expertise in one or more of the following areas: gaming, security and compliance, monetization, digital commerce, portfolio management, collaboration tools and process implementation, Marketing, GTM
- Expertise with collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence, Trello, Google Drive, Microsoft Teams, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience with a proven technical capability
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.