Senior Technical Program Manager
14 days ago
Amazon is all-in on games, and our mission is to be the most customer-obsessed company in the games industry. At Amazon Game Tech, we’re
obsessed on helping game developers focus on creating fun games while we obsess over creating services, features, and tools that enable that capability.
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Technical Program Manager (TPM) with a strong background in building and operating large scale services. As a Sr. TPM in an advanced technology group, you will be a creative problem solver who is obsessed with building revolutionary AWS services from the ground up, partnering with stakeholders and engineers to deliver the best customer experience. You will be expected to work across teams, gather requirements, influence roadmap priorities, product feature decisions, and engineering process. Successful candidates will have a track record of shipping services, understand design approaches and requirements within the games technical domain and be able to spot risks and ask the right questions. This candidate will excel at communication, leadership, and customer focus. If you have these traits and are excited about making a big impact in the game industry, we're looking for you!
Please note: This role could sit in either the San Francisco Bay Area or Seattle.
· Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of professional experience in a technical role as a TPM, PM, or SDM.
· Experience with AWS Cloud Services such as DynamoDB, Aurora, or Cognito.
· Experience on teams building and operating extremely high volume and highly scalable online services.
· Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
· Game industry experience working on large-scale, commercial online game services.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer -
Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.