Senior Technical Program Manager - Community Engagement
7 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role:
You will join the team that is growing community engagement on Twitch. Our org has a broad charter, spanning across Twitch's most used surfaces, like: chat (channel points, drops), the homepage (browse, search), and mobile. As part of our team you will help us build experiences that enable creators to engage with their community and reach a worldwide audience.
We are looking for a program owner who can drive complex cross-functional initiatives and deliver web and mobile products end-to-end. The right person will have a passion for driving teams inside and outside the organization to launch large-scale products that delight millions of customers around the globe.
You will report to the Director of TPM for Community Experiences at Twitch. This role is based in San Francisco, CA but we are open to remote working arrangements.
- Own and drive the program to evaluate and prioritize community engagement product initiatives
- Own and drive the Operational Excellence program that aggregates and reports on departmental OE KPIs and ongoing central tech initiatives
- Partner with senior engineering and product leaders to identify new areas of strategic investment
- Provide expertise on process improvements that increase organizational productivity
- Coach your peers and the broader TPM community through knowledge sharing and mentorship
- 6+ years of experience as a TPM or engineering manager
- Experience driving cross-org strategy and driving alignment across engineering, product, and design directors
- Accountability for the strategy of complex programs that you've managed from concept to delivery
- Focus on results and outcome, not just process – you have experience establishing processes where appropriate
- Technical acumen – participate and contribute to technical discussions, identify challenges and risks, working closely with engineers and product managers on addressing challenges, and forming mitigation plans.
- Experience developing consumer-facing applications
- Developed or ran large-scale roadmap planning process
- Managed org-wide OKR/goals
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
The pay range for this position in Colorado and Connecticut is $120,000 - 200,000yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act and CT House Bill Number 6380. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.