Senior Technical Product Manager
10 days ago
Senior Technical PM – Identity
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Product Manager to help us continue to deliver epic platform features by joining the Battle.net and Online Products Identity team.
The Battle.net & Online Products organization is home to 300+ superpowered engineers, program managers, and designers focused on the technology that powers Blizzard Entertainment’s games. Whether you’re playing one of our titles, chatting with friends, or just shopping online, B&OP ensures that our players are immersed in engaging, exciting, and secure experiences.
Our team provides high- end mission critical services to millions of active users worldwide, in a cross- platform environment, ranging from authentication to security measures and Battle.net Identity Management. This role will work with customers inside and outside of Blizzard to identify problems, determine goals, propose solutions, and drive alignment on specifications and ultimately deliver high quality projects.
Our ideal candidate is a seasoned product manager with prior experience managing successful complex software projects, possesses a highly organized skill set, is data driven and has the ability to drive consensus among diverse teams of people.
- Stay on top of account trends and industry best practices; envision and propose new product ideas.
- Develop detailed product specifications with use cases, scenarios, wire- frames, and UI mockups (in collaboration with the design team).
- Work closely with engineering teams in developing products and features.
- Maintain a product portfolio of mission critical APIs, services and user facing interfaces and drive their continual improvement.
- Accurately assess business value and prioritize features and projects accordingly.
- Work with stakeholders in multiple regions, translating business needs into requirements and specifications.
- Coordinate dependencies with teams across the company to align project schedules and priorities.
- Initiate and drive complex projects to completion.
- Teach and mentor newer program managers.
- Work closely with legal and privacy teams to ensure compliance of products and features.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience with technical product management.
- Expert systems analysis skills. Need to be able to learn and understand systems by studying them.
- Solid understanding of service- oriented architectures.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Comfortable giving presentations to large groups and senior management.
- Passion for iteration to find the optimal solution, but at the same time understands diminishing returns.
- Unrelenting self- motivation and initiative; enthusiastic "can- do" attitude is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Software engineering background.
- Experience with Application Security and Secure SDLC.
- Experience and familiarity with OAuth 2.0 framework.
- Experience with account fraud prevention and multi- factor authentication methods.
- Experience working with PII data.
- Expertise in JIRA, Confluence, or comparable team collaboration applications.
- Scrum Alliance Certifications (CSM, CSPO, CSP, etc.) or PMI Certifications (PMP, ACP, etc.)
- Experience with Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com