Senior Technical Product Manager, Graphics Rendering
13 days ago
As the Senior Technical Product Manager, Graphics Technology at Unity, you will be part of the product management team passionate about graphics initiatives. You will have the opportunity to work alongside our Research and Development organization to create outstanding rendering solutions, tools, and services crafted to help our users build extraordinary content.
Collaborate with the world's leading game developers to enable the next generation in games! Be part of driving the new movement from offline rendering to real-time interactive 3D in markets such as Film & TV, the Automotive industry, and Architecture, Engineering, and Construction. Work with our marketing team to help craft communications plans that encourage our global developer community to get the most out of each new offering. Join Unity and craft the future of real-time graphics!
Experience the excitement of Unity real-time graphics by exploring samples from our projects from the Heretic, Reality versus Illusion, Sherman, the Book of the Dead, and the Megacity Demo, as well as the Neon demo, and many, many more.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with internal and external customers to discover new user needs, define feature requirements and validate the technology in development.
- Partner closely with Unity’s teams across different platforms and industries to map out current and future product requirements.
- Extract, analyze, and visualize quantitative and qualitative data to drive and validate development and user experience in an unbiased manner
- Work together with our Engineering, Program Management, Product Design teams to establish and execute roadmaps for innovative Graphics technology
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and help execute the go-to-market plans for releases
What we’re looking for
- Product management and development experience in a leading gaming or platform development business
- Strong analytical abilities and experience in working with data analysis tools
- Strong technical communication skills and ability to convert customer feedback/requests to hidden needs and deeper goals while articulating sophisticated concepts concisely for non-technical collaborators
- High-level understanding of graphics pipeline, rendering concepts, and artist tooling in a real-time 3D software/game engine.
- Proven experience with working on go-to-market campaigns
You might also have
- Hands-on experience playing a substantive role in a project using Unity/Unreal Engine/ proprietary game engine/real-time 3D development tools
- Experience with graphics API such as DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan/Metal.
- Experience in multiplatform software development using C++, C#, or other major languages
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.