Senior Technical Product Manager - API & Analytics
17 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
The Video Platform's core API and Analytics team builds both the API platform for developers to create their own live streaming experiences and the experience distributing and visualizing operational metrics to our customers. As the Senior Technical Product Manager reporting to the Director of Product Management of Amazon Interactive Video Services (IVS), you will work with the Video Platform's core API and Analytics team to help determine the customer experience using Amazon IVS' APIs and the operational metrics for customers to monitor their overall live video performance. You will work with other video platform PMs and engineers to balance prioritizing product deliverables, and managing product teams' expectations.
You will create the product roadmap for early-stage products, develop strategy based on customer data, understand ideal developer experiences, and present to senior executives across the company. You will also bring both deep technical and PM leadership expertise, business and product insights, an understanding of our customer markets, ability to resolve complex challenges across teams, and business development experience.
- Create the customer and technical roadmap for the Amazon IVS video API and Analytics platform
- Develop detailed, crisp requirements, user stories, and product specifications
- Manage trade-offs among customer experience and performance
- Communicate product plans and results that influence senior executives
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent technical experience
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in Product Management
- 3+ years experience shipping products in B2B, SAAS industry
- Experience translating customer needs into detailed product requirements
- Technical fluency; ability to discuss mobile and web architecture and technologies, gauge complexity of a planned feature, make schedule tradeoffs, and evaluate roadmap timeframes with technical team members
- Have shipped live video products
- Have shipped enterprise cloud products
- Experience visualizing metrics and analytics
- Experience with developer tools
- Business development or sales experience
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. )
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.