Senior Technical Producer - Monopoly GO!
20 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Senior Technical Producer to join our Monopoly GO! team in Seville on a hybrid basis or remotely.
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
Monopoly GO! is our new casual game and a key franchise that has just become Scopely’s largest game, enjoyed by millions of players. The team is based in Europe and the US, and works every day to create captivating new experiences for our players.
What You’ll Do
You will be embedded in one of our tech clusters to deliver a wide variety of updates and capabilities, taking them from concept to delivery. You will be part of a cross functional development team consisting of multiple disciplines and have the opportunity to facilitate the delivery of complex projects. We work on exciting products and games and you will have the opportunity to make a massive impact on our players' experiences by ensuring your team has everything they need to be successful!
- Be heavily involved in facilitating pre-production, production and delivery within your team
- Ensure the continuity and stability of production, mainly from the technical point of view
- Track production schedules while mitigating risks/blockers
- Communicate with the development team to maintain the stability of the environments, lead technical initiatives from the production perspective, and share them with others to facilitate the knowledge transfer
- Create and maintain status reports on team performance
- Communicate the team's status and needs to the wider studio
- Schedule and organize various meetings for capturing, prioritization and breaking topics down into stories
- Facilitate all agile meetings and ceremonies for the team
- Establish and drive processes to improve efficiency and communication within the teams, and also to the rest of the studio
- Synchronize the data across various systems such as JIRA and Excel sheets
- Create and maintain reports that show various roadmaps, status & progress of initiatives, ETAs, key technical risks organized into topic clusters etc
What We’re Looking For
- Strong technical knowledge & understanding either from CS degree or hands on engineering experience
- Ability to conduct & contribute to high level engineering focused discussions
- Demonstrable ability to break down complex project requirements into iterative deliverables
- Experience in managing technically complex projects that are fast paced and critical to business
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate cross-team discussion, organization and planning
- Solid communication skills; must be able to articulate complex business and technical situations to a variety of audiences
- Solid leadership skills with ability to keep teams motivated and engaged
- Solid understanding of Agile with its standard practices and understanding of the full SDLC
- Project experience with scalable platforms and resilient architectures
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Experience with mobile development
- Experience with Unity, Python, C# or any other programming language
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.