Senior Technical Producer - Creative Department, Central Creative Tech
15 days ago
As Technical Producers at Riot, we lead passionate technical teams to create products and experiences to achieve maximum developer and player value. We guide development, smash through obstacles and push projects across the finish line while making sure that our teams are sustainable and have a great collaborative environment.
As a Senior Technical Producer on the Central Creative Tech team, you will support multiple teams delivering the core set of shared artist tools and pipelines used in the development of our games. You will be the custodian of strong delivery processes internal to the team and ensure that collaboration with external teams runs smoothly. You will oversee product roadmaps, delivery, building work systems, maintaining execution, and providing leadership with visibility on complex deliverables. You will also ensure the team works at a sustainable pace and continuously improves. You will report to the Director, Creative Operations of the Creative Services group within the Creative Department.
- Run day to day team production, operation and development processes for the Central Creative Tech team, focusing on Character Tech and Art Pipelines
- Establish work systems, performance metrics, and set clear goals for team progress
- Assess the team's health and composition to ensure optimal performance and team success
- Increase efficiency in how we do development through simplification and standardization
- Partner with the Sr. Manager, Technical Art to drive the development strategy and vision for the team
- Create strong communication channels and relationships with customer teams
- Support the Sr. Manager, Technical Art with regular communication and overall progress updates to key stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience with strong technical knowledge and problem-solving skills
- 5+ years experience in game development working with artists, engineers, and game designers to build assets and game features for a modern game
- Excellent team leadership, ability to refine technical product vision
- Understand product management and how to navigate around constraints while finding balanced solutions.
- Experience applying Agile and Lean development processes such as Scrum, Kanban, or Extreme Programming
- Experience working with teams building software for internal users
- Knowledgeable in Jira use, configuration, and limitations
- Experience working with teams building content creation tools
- Experience working with teams building game engines or gameplay features
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code . Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.