Senior Technical Game Producer
5 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Technical Game Producer
SummaryYour mission is to coordinate the delivery of mobile, free-to-play games in collaboration with cross-disciplinary, cross-cultural teams from inception to release and beyond. Our Senior Technical Producers work closely with our 3rd party development partners as their primary point-of-contact, manage project schedules, and marshal Big Fish resources to support game development, testing, release, and live operations. Senior Techincal Producers are master communicators and operations specialists using their experience and technical knowledge to guide and support game projects through all aspects of the product life cycle from concept and prototyping through release and supporting the live game.
- Synthesize strategies/goals/ideas from development and product teams into project plans and defined deliverables.
- Deliver world-class, free-to-play mobile games and services in collaboration with 3rd party development partners meeting timeline and budget targets as you keep the project on track.
- Collaborate with your team, our development partners, cross-company teams, and studio leadership to coordinate product requirements, scope, schedule, and research from concept through launch and during live operations.
- Leverage your deep production/project management expertise to facilitate the meetings and collaboration needed to create and coordinate roadmaps, define backlogs and milestones, identify and mitigate risks, and guide the team and project through planning, development, and release as well as improving processes along the way.
- Collaborate across the company to define and implement best practices, standardized processes, to share learnings and mentor project producers to grow their skills in these areas.
- Assess costs and benefits, identify and mitigate risks; manage escalations; anticipate and make tradeoffs; and balance business needs with technical constraints.
- Stay current on a changing mobile market, evolving trends, best practices, game features, and practices to provide insight and feedback on game design, implementation, and options.
- You are a strong facilitator, communicator (verbally and in writing), organizer, and project manager; you know how to manage up, down, sideways, etc., connecting all disciplines to express what is needed, why, and the plan to get.
- With knowledge of game industry standards, tools, project management, production processes, and awareness of what it takes to bring out the best in each team member, your consistent collaboration and communication motivate all toward a unified outcome.
- You have a track record of and passion for building an environment that promotes team success by emphasizing third-party development, production, and publishing processes using your understanding of multiple project methodologies.
- Your hands-on experience with tools, services, release processes, and knowledge of their impact on development aids you as you build and execute realistic plans.
- You like to dig into the technologies, systems, tools, and analytics that are the bedrock for long-running, successful products and use as use it to showcase progress, identify issues and help resolve them to ensure quality and timely releases while improving overall game delivery and quality.
- You have working knowledge of modern program management and tools (e.g. Confluence/Jira; Google Drive products; Smartsheet; MS Office).
- You have 4-years of Project/Program Management experience and 3-years of leadership experience,
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Project Management or equivalent experience.
- Data is your guide as you use research, player behavior, and KPI results to inform decisions and prioritization to improve project success.
- You are familiar with managing and mitigating risk through the software development lifecycle and live service operations.
- You have experience with SCRUM/Agile development methodologies.
- You have product management skills with AB testing, live ops, data analysis.
- You have exposure to or experience with Outsoucing and/or partner development.
About Big Fish Games
Big Fish Games is a player-centric game publisher that has been influential to the game development world over the last 20 years. Distinguished by its value-driven, collaborative, and inclusive culture, Big Fish continues to innovate the game experience, build community and connections through games, and craft meaningful games played by millions.
Big Fish has an extensive portfolio of popular casual games across genres including EverMerge, Big Fish Casino, JMS, Gummy Drop, Cooking Craze, Fairway Solitaire. Big Fish is dedicated to delivering amazing experiences for players to connect, compete and discover play, anywhere and on any device.
Big Fish is part of Aristocrat Leisure Limited.
Big Fish Games is an equal-opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
LocationUSA - Remote
Job familyBig Fish Games
Time TypeFull time
CompanyBig Fish Games
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.