Senior Technical Artist
17 days ago
Who are you?
Your dream job is creating amazing VFX and 2D animations for deck-building games.
You love working in a collaborative environment with a small cross-functional team.
Who are we?
Our mission is to create games that inspire a sense of pride and accomplishment in every player.
What's the job?
Create beautiful VFX and bring our characters to life through animation.
- Lead VFX and animation for an exciting deck-building game built in Unity.
- Utilize Unity's particle effects system to craft stunning VFX that convey gameplay information clearly.
- Rig and animate characters and other art assets in Spine or Unity.
- Work closely with design team to define animations for a wide variety of characters and poses.
- Passionate about building great VFX and creating dynamic and believable animations.
- Ability to sketch and storyboard initial concepts and animation sequences.
- Solid understanding of timing, weight, and movement.
- Enjoy working with small multi-disciplinary teams.
Nice to Have
- Experience using the Unity visual effect graph.
- Experience creating Spine animations for Unity.
- Traditional 2d illustration skills.
What do we value?
A great culture is fundamental to our success. We believe a great culture comes from great people who share common core values. These values guide our daily decisions and discussions, shaping our priorities.
- Players first. We start with the player experience and work backwards. We work tirelessly to earn and keep the trust of our community that plays and watches our games.
- Belonging. We believe everyone should show up as their authentic self and have a voice. We encourage open discussion and believe the best ideas are molded through healthy debate.
- Ownership. We are all owners and never sacrifice long-term value for short-term results. We act on behalf of the entire company and chip in to get the job done.
- Simplicity. We take pride in distilling the complex into the simple. We believe that true understanding is demonstrated through clear writing and teaching others.
What do we offer?
We have put together a benefits package to ensure everyone can work comfortably.
- Excellent compensation. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and stock options to ensure you enjoy the upside of what we build together.
- 100% Remote workforce. Work-life balance is important. Whether you want to work from home, a coffee shop, or at the beach, the choice is yours.
- Comprehensive benefits. Your health and well-being are important to us. We fully cover health, vision, and dental insurance. Additionally, we offer a company-sponsored 401k plan.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.