Senior Technical Artist
14 days ago
GreenPark is looking for a highly-motivated, multi-faceted Senior Technical Artist to help us merge games, sports, and social into the metaverse. As part of the Technical Art team, the Senior Technical Artist will implement assets by working closely with the creative and engineering departments to optimize our creative production pipelines, and ensure we are performant on our mobile platforms. This role reports to our Production Supervisor.
About The Role
- Responsible for developing and improving art pipelines
- Help define technical quality standards and performance budgets
- Profiling the game and generating reports to ensure stability and performance
- Assist the creative team to improve the visual style of the game
- Provide the creative team with technical support
- Maintain and update our existing rigs as needed
Who You Are/Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Artist in games or related
- Proficient scripting skills (C#, Python, MEL, or equivalent)
- Strong Unity 3D skills
- Strong understanding of content creation tools (Maya, Blender, Substance, Photoshop, etc)
- Expert knowledge of game development on mobile platforms (its strengths and its limitations)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO
What We Offer
- Opportunity: With a small, core team of talented people, iterating and scaling fast, you'll be hands-on, collaborating, and learning right away
- Flexibility: We are a fully remote team with team members located across the United States
- Time-Off: Flexible PTO
- Culture: We strive to be welcoming and inclusive. As a team member, you'll be active in recruiting decisions ensuring we build a culture you want to be part of
- Salary: A competitive salary with stock options
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision (100% employee coverage / 50% dependent coverage for base plans ), 401K, Paid Parental Leave, LTD/STD, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life Insurance, Flex PTO, and EAP
Who We Are
Sports is more than a game, and so are we. Genuine collaboration, integrity, and heartfelt camaraderie are what make us a true team. We believe in the success of our company, partner relations and that our player community must ultimately be driven by the strength of our inclusivity, diversity, and integrity. We believe that we must be the global community that we are building for. This is what creates the Future of Fandom. This is what makes us GreenPark.
Job Applicant Notice at Collection
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at GreenPark Sports, Inc. When creating a profile and submitting your application, we will collect the following categories of personal information: direct identifiers, such as your name and contact information; professional information, such as your previous employment, education background, and work authorizations (e.g., work visas); and other information you include in your resume, cover letter and other job application materials, such as your preferences, skills, abilities, and references. We also may collect your social media information if you connect your social media account when creating a profile.
We use each category of the information you provide to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) that you apply to and other job openings at GreenPark Sports, Inc. that we think may interest you. We also use each category of information for other business purposes, including to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, to manage our workforce, to detect security incidents, and to protect against fraudulent or other illegal activity.
Please note: Due to recent phishing incidents involving individuals posing as GreenPark Sports agents requesting interviews from those applying to our job postings, please be sure to verify the email address you receive requesting an interview. GreenPark Sports does not use a gmail.com address for any communication.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.