Senior Technical Artist, Professional Services, AI@Unity
Orlando, Florida, United States
15 days ago
With Unity’s industry leading game engine, we are creating a whole new line of products and services centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud. This will impact multiple industries like Games, Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles, and contribute to the advancement of artificial intelligence.
AI@Unity is looking for an experienced and collaborative artist to accelerate the adoption of our SaaS products. You will be a critical partner to our customers’ journey, leveraging your experience and helping shepherd them through their stages of Unity adoption. You will help customers create tools that allow them to gradually build their AI workflows with Unity as a key part of the ecosystem.
This is an opportunity to become one of the driving members that will define a new standard for how AI systems are trained, tested, and validated. We’re looking for team members who are entrepreneurial, adaptable and enjoy challenging the status quo.
Learn more about our key products
- Ensure success in building customer applications, software, and services onto the AI@Unity’s platform
- Develop innovative software tools for customer AI pipelines with Unity Engine focused workflows
- Assist customers with converting or migrating simulations, assets, and other critical systems to Unity
- Mentor junior members of the Professional Services team
- Educate enterprise customers on the value proposition of Unity, the Unity AI platform, and participate in architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for success
- Build deep relationships with decision makers within customer accounts to enable them to be Unity advocates
- Act as a conduit and liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
- Experience in writing Cg or HLSL shaders
- Experience using DCC tools such as Autodesk 3ds Max or Autodesk Maya, texturing tools such as Adobe Substance Designer and Substance Painter, and Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Professional experience using Unity, including one or more shipped game or application
- Experience with version control systems such as Perforce, Mercurial, and Git
- Eligible for federal security clearance and a bility to travel to customers on a flexible schedule
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships effectively across internal and external organizations
- Experience with C# and/or Python
- Comprehensive knowledge of tools and pipeline development in animation, visual effects, game studio or industrial applications
- Experience in performance optimization of runtime components in test builds and on device
- Experience working directly with customers and with remote teams
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT management, and developers.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- History of successful technical consulting with large-scale customers or enterprises
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.