Senior Technical Architect
11 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
Twitch is searching for a Senior Technical Architect with an enthusiastic mindset and a focus on exceeding expectations. A person who understands customer obsession and wants to build a culture of customer-first partnerships across all boundaries, and has the desire to evolve the value of Twitch Enterprise Platform and Technology (EPT) organization. Working with business service teams across Twitch and others within the EPT organization, you will directly improve company-wide functions. You will help develop our integration and data services, defining Twitch's Master Data Management and Customer 360, and promoting data use across many business services from Marketing to Finance, from Sales to Customer Experience. Our goal is to improve efficiency and productivity while helping the business use data to improve insights. You will report to the Architecture Group.
If you are someone who enjoys engaging our partners to understand and enhance their data needs, can translate complex requirements into a scalable, technical solution and believe in the ability to develop skills and talents of other engineers, then you may be the ideal person for this position .
- Be our expert on data and integration architecture, supporting our data services, from data catalog, Master Data management and Customer 360.
- Work with our users on requirements, goals and measures
- Provide input and recommendations on technical issues to our data engineering and software engineering teams
- Contribute to data design, data modeling and data extracts/transforms
- Develop implementation and operation support plans for middleware
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, or related discipline
- Five years of work experience in enterprise data and integration management disciplines including data architecture, data integration, data quality, master data management and other areas directly relevant to data engineering tasks.
- Five years of experience working in teams to support a departmental or multi-departmental integration and data management.
- Experience designing data pipelines for data structures encompassing data transformation, data models and schemas. The ability to work with both corporate engineering and business service integrating analytics and data science output into business processes and workflows.
- Experience working with a spectrum of NoSQL, RDBMS data stores like AWS Redshift, Athena, PostgreSQL and DynamoDB
- Experience with integration platforms such as Informatica IICS or Mulesoft.
- You can teach us something new! We love to hire people who are way more knowledgeable than us and can be good teachers and mentors
- Experience designing Customer 360 solutions.
- Experience working on big-data (multi-TB) engineering problems.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.