Senior Technical Analyst (Apex Legends)
Los Angeles California United States
9 days ago
The Challenge Ahead:
The Sr. Analyst will be a part of the Studio Data and Insights (SDI) team stationed at Respawn Entertainment in the greater Los Angeles area reporting to the Senior Manager of Analytics. They will work directly with the Apex Legends Mobile team and its partners to analyze and provide insights to make the game more fun for players.
What a Game Analyst does at EA:
You will work with team leaders from our Development, Design , Publishing, Marketing, Finance and Ops teams. As part of the Game Development Framework, we work with many features of the game through its entire life-cycle. From pre-launch character balancing through post-launch player segmentation, you will have a significant influence with game design.
As part of the Studio Data and Insights team, you will work with peers from all over the world (Redwood Shores, Stockholm, Edmonton, Vancouver) and from several other analytics teams (Data Science, Marketing Analytics, Analytics Solutions, Data Engineering). You are a technical analyst experienced in developing data, refining table structures, and producing advance analytics models.
The next great EA Game Analyst has:
- 5 or more years of analytics experience
- Expert querying ability with multiple tools and large datasets
- Excellent visualization skills with dashboard creation experience
- Experience defining relevant data sets and working with execution teams
- Developed advanced modeling to illicit insights not found at surface level
- Knowledgeable on modern work tracking tools and process documentation
- Present findings to all kinds of teams with multiple levels of technical skill
- Passion for gaming, able to represent multiple audience perspectives
- Experience defining telemetry data for a AAA title a plus
- Experience working with a Mobile Game Studio or Publisher a plus
- and a true believer in the “Player First” game development philosophy