Senior Technical Admin Executive
9 days ago
About the organization
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Job Title: - Senior Technical Admin Executive
- Daily inspection / walk-around of the facility.
- Planning and implementing work schedules for the electrical staff.
- Inspecting and assessing the work done by the electrical staff.
- Providing motivation and assistance when necessary.
- To check on the functions of all critical equipment’s on a daily basis
- Reading and interpreting design schematics to ensure the proper installation of electrical systems.
- Check all the log register.
- Prepare & review weekly report and send to management team.
- Facility inspection carried out and report prepare as per planned.
- Following with AMC vendor and complete the PM services 100%.
- Troubleshooting major system failures and equipment malfunctions-UPS & HVAC units.
- To organize collection of data (Fuel, Electrical, HVAC) and ensure reporting to on a monthly basis & prepare MIS report and submit to management.
- To supervise shift Technicians, work on allocated area & floors and to be ensuring that work is carried out to the standard as required.
- Conduct briefings on a regular basis as per set standards.
- To provide information essential to Management.
- Arrange training program and attend with team as planned.
- Deploy team resources in most effective & safe manner to achieve the agreed service levels and objectives.
- Prepare PO and Purchase indent, Work requisition (if required)
- Check Job order & Floor Inspection rounds report work are completed within the timeline.
- Complete all complaints / requests are closed.
- Take active part while trouble shooting in case of breakdowns.
- Coordinates the maintenance of facilities, buildings, and equipment, as appropriate, to ensure optimum functionality; identifies, assesses, negotiates as necessary, and resolves building maintenance and usage problems.
- Assist in the upkeep and preventative maintenance of assigned facilities; assist in coordinating custodial and maintenance functions.
- Design and implement reports to measure service performance metrics.
- Oversees activities of contractors, vendor personnel, and suppliers; Monitors contracts for compliance and controls costs; monitors general expenditures of unit; performs quality control inspections to ensure adherence to contract specifications and standards
- Prepares scheduled and periodic reports of facility usage, maintenance, and condition.
- Maintains and orders equipment and supplies for facility operations.
- Core knowledge in UPS system.
- Core knowledge in HVAC system.
- Holding Bachelor’s degree / Master Degree.
- Proven 3-4 years of admin experience in similar industry.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Hands on experience in Technical Facilities & BMS
- Vendor Management Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, MIS reports, Consumption reports
- Data management: Prepare MIS reports. Experienced with vLookups and data sorting & filtering, Conditional Formatting, Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.