Senior Tech Recruiter for the IT Department
2 months ago
Your life at Ubi
You already have an experience in the IT field? You have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality? Great, we are looking for you! Our IT HR Team in Bucharest needs the support of a Senior IT Recruiter.
Joining our IT Talent Acquisition team and working alongside hiring managers, your role will be to handle full-cycle recruitment for a variety of IT profiles, you will need to find, attract and evaluate the best IT profiles, then, convince them to join Ubisoft!
Your main mission
- Collaborate with hiring managers on a regular basis and proactively assess recruitment challenges and take initiative to suggest solutions
- Handle a variety of tasks related to full-cycle recruitment: analyzing the job description, job posting, CV screening, sourcing, cold-calling, pre-screening, face-to face interviews, extending salary offers etc.
- Works closely with internal “clients” / business leaders continuously improve understanding of their business and talent strategies and to provide market intelligence and talent related subject matter expertise
- Act as a talent advisor to your hiring managers, driving alignment, stakeholder engagement and encouraging best practices across the hiring process
- Design the best recruitment strategy for each recruitment request and provide well documented recruiting reports to hiring managers and the HR team when requested
- Active role in promoting UBISOFT employer brand online and offline and keep up to date with HR trends and apply HR recruiting best practices
The professional value you bring
- Ability to understand specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- General understanding and overview of the IT market and proven experience in tech recruitment
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (recruiting on social platforms and Boolean search strings)
- Excellent English communication skills: written and verbal
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.