This job might no longer be available.
Senior Tech Recruiter for the IT Department
16 days ago
Your main mission
You already have an experience in the IT field? You have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality? Great, we are looking for you! Our IT HR Team in Bucharest needs the support of a Senior IT Recruiter.
Joining our IT Talent Acquisition team and working alongside hiring managers, your role will be to handle full-cycle recruitment for a variety of IT profiles, you will need to find, attract and evaluate the best IT profiles, then, convince them to join Ubisoft!
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with hiring managers on a regular basis and proactively assess recruitment challenges and take initiative to suggest solutions
- Handle a variety of tasks related to full-cycle recruitment: analyzing the job description, job posting, CV screening, sourcing, cold-calling, pre-screening, face-to face interviews, extending salary offers etc.
- Works closely with internal “clients” / business leaders continuously improve understanding of their business and talent strategies and to provide market intelligence and talent related subject matter expertise
- Act as a talent advisor to your hiring managers, driving alignment, stakeholder engagement and encouraging best practices across the hiring process
- Design the best recruitment strategy for each recruitment request and provide well documented recruiting reports to hiring managers and the HR team when requested
- Active role in promoting UBISOFT employer brand online and offline and keep up to date with HR trends and apply HR recruiting best practices
What you’ll bring as experience
- Ability to understand specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- General understanding and overview of the IT market and proven experience in tech recruitment
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (recruiting on social platforms and Boolean search strings)
- Excellent English communication skills: written and verbal
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft Romania is defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
Ubisoft’steam members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your experience, education and skills.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.