This job might no longer be available.
Senior Talent Partner, Defence Business
6 months ago
At Improbable, we’re bringing together technology and games to create new opportunities and experiences. In order to achieve this, we need unique perspectives from diverse people, empowered to revolutionise how online games are made, delivered and paid for.
We believe one of the biggest, most impactful changes to the way we live our lives is going to come from the medium of games. Realising new communities, societies and vocations through virtual worlds is what drives our people and gives them purpose.
You will join to help scale the Defence Business at Improbable. We’re aiming to double in size in London. We are dedicated to and investing in our defence and national security business. This is where our modellers and engineers work to combine our distributed compute technology, massive-scale simulations, advanced probabilistic modelling and AI to help selected governments meet the threats they face.
As part of the wider Talent Acquisition Team at Improbable; we operate in a unique, embedded model which draws heavily on Agile principles to enhance recruitment excellence. This recent transformation has revolutionised our approach to hiring during 2019 and we we will continue to create modern recruitment techniques that provide a competitive advantage as we grow in 2020. This is an opportunity to play a critical role in the success of a new business within a larger organisation - a huge opportunity to grow professionally.
Areas for Impact
- Partner with the business to drive the end to end recruitment lifecycle to ensure timely delivery, refining and streamlining the hiring process where possible
- Compose and execute creative sourcing strategies against prioritised Sprints to develop high quality talent pipelines with a meaningful emphasis on diversity
- Evangelise Improbable culture and value proposition, representing this passionately to develop alignment towards our mission
- Maintain exceptional standards and data integrity across tools and systems
- Breakdown, participate in and lead major projects and initiatives to improve talent acquisition at Improbable
- You can read more about the team and opportunity in more detail here: http://bit.ly/seniortpdefence
We'd like to hear from you if you identify with the following:
- Substantial recruitment experience from an agency or search environment
- Experience in-house with a reputable ‘technology first’ business is preferred, with a particular emphasis on hiring exceptional Engineering talent
- Appreciation of, and respect for the fundamentals of talent acquisition and how they change from role to role
- Influential and compelling stakeholder management skills
- Delivery mindset, able to breakdown work and drive to deadlines.
- Operationally astute and data-oriented
- Familiar/sensitive to the needs of a growing business, especially those of a scaling start-up disrupting an industry
- Empathetic, emotionally intelligent, motivated and passionateHighly resilient, relentless and cheerful in the face of adversity
N.b. Whilst we think the skills above could be important, we remain open to hear from applicants that come from all backgrounds and experiences. If you identify with the team & mission, but not all of the requirements, then please still apply!
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Improbable are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Improbable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.