Senior Talent Marketing Specialist
20 days ago
Job Title:Senior Talent Marketing Specialist
Blizzard Entertainment is a world-class developer and publisher of entertainment software. After establishing the Blizzard Entertainment label in 1994, the company quickly became one of the most popular and well-respected makers of computer games. By focusing on crafting well-designed, highly enjoyable entertainment experiences, Blizzard Entertainment has maintained an unparalleled reputation for quality since its inception.
We’re on a quest: bring our dreams to life and craft the most epic entertainment experiences, ever! Hard work, iteration and polish go into the Blizzard “secret recipe,” but the most meaningful ingredients come from dedicated people who share our vision.
As a Senior Talent Marketing Specialist, you’ll be part of the Blizzard Entertainment Recruiting Team and will be responsible for creating and implementing talent attraction campaigns and initiatives that attract and excite world-class talent while also measuring success. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest games franchises and to build exciting and creative campaigns that will have a significant impact on our business!
Your role will involve:
- Owning talent marketing initiatives from ideation through execution
- Development and refresh of the Blizzard EVP and messaging framework
- Optimize and refresh career site content to provide an increase in candidate experience
- In partnership with talent brand CoE & internal comms, support the creation and roll out of an internal employee advocacy initiative
- Tracking analytics behind employer branding initiatives to assess and optimize return on investment
- Collaborating with Blizzard communications and recruiting teams to plan & build content, partner on initiatives and deliver broader reputation activities as well as deliver against recruiting objectives
- Partnering with our franchise marketing teams to develop opportunities for broader collaboration across our games and talent branding
- 5+ years experience working in employer branding and/or recruitment marketing
- Good knowledge of an employer value proposition and the role it plays in an overall communications strategy
- Excellent project management and communications skills
- Creative problem solver with an ability to use and interpret data and insights
- Experience working in employer branding in-house or in an agency
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.