Senior Talent & Development Consultant
13 days ago
Unity is growing rapidly and believes that the world is a better place with more creators in it and the Talent & Development team needs your creativity, passion, ideas and challenge to spark momentum in individuals and teams all over the world to realise this aspiration.
Our team prides itself on solving exciting problems, finding data-driven solutions anchored in Unity’s values. The Senior Talent and Development Consultant will play an active role in providing insight, opportunity, access, and resources that guides an individual's growth and development. You’ll be joining a diverse distributed team of consultants, specialists, and technologists.
You’ll help individuals and teams across Unity step outside of their comfort zones - helping them seek the best solution for our Users. You’ll bring the most innovative Talent thinking and design to help build solutions for individuals across the globe. You will help Unity nurture its culture and values in an ever changing environment.
Finally, you’ll collaborate with business leaders and HR partners to help build their capacity in discovering, building and implementing solutions for their real Talent challenges. You’ll be crafting innovative and experiential learning; you’ll spend time in virtual training sessions facilitating discovery and helping participants to stretch and grow; you’ll work with teams to help them be better together. You'll always be thinking about new ways to help others grow and bring relevant learning to them in a way that’s personal.
What you’ll be doing
- Build innovative virtual and face to face (when possible) learning experiences to help people tackle Unity’s aspirations, help get work done together, grow and feel fulfilled
- Facilitate virtual and face to face (when possible) experience with group learning, specifically to help people build perspective, self-awareness and skills
- Partner with HR colleagues and business leaders across the globe in the discovery, design and delivery of phenomenal learning and organization efficiency sessions
- Curate digital content to meet individuals development goals globally
- Partner with the Talent Development team to assess impact of delivered programmes
- Be prepared to travel to other Unity offices (when possible)
What we’re looking for
- Experience of facilitating virtual and face to face (when possible) experiential learning (including leadership, management and career development programs) for a wide range of audiences, from early career employees to senior leaders, as well as team efficiency processes
- Experience of crafting innovative learning programs, drawing upon a wide range of thought leadership and design concepts, including virtual, social and micro-learning and reinforcement strategies, for delivery at scale
- Experience of using data to identify trends in Talent problems
- Experience in curating digital learning resources, for delivery at scale
- Experience in collaborating with business teams and HR partners to diagnose organizational challenges and develop solutions to improve organization efficiency
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.