Senior Talent Coordinator
14 days ago
Please note: this is an initial 6-month contract.
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
We are looking for a Senior Talent Coordinator to join our team. You will help ensure that all candidates have an exceptional experience, and you will help create a seamless and efficient recruiting process. In partnership with the team, you will advocate for candidate experience and guide applicants on their journey to becoming Electronic Arts employees.
What a Senior Talent Coordinator does at EA:
- Coordinate and track all phases of the interview process.
- Book candidate travel and processes candidate expenses.
- Coordinate sending and receiving important documentation, such as Non-Disclosure Agreements and Feedback Forms.
- Review and audit offer details and employment contracts.
- Coordinate new hire onboarding tasks, partnering with other teams within HR.
- Contribute to strategic projects across the Global Talent Acquisition team and help guide process improvements.
- Support Recruiters in other daily activities which include recruitment events, merchandise orders, presentations, and team events.
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks such as creating Purchase Orders, and more.
What we are looking for in our next Senior Talent Coordinator:
- At least 1 year experience in a similar administrative role.
- Organisational skills.
- Assess and prioritise competing tasks and work to deadlines with good time management skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Passionate about delivering a first-class service to candidates and stakeholders.
- Great interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.