Senior Talent Acquisition specialist - Technical
27 days ago
Job Title:Senior Talent Acquisition specialist - Technical
Job Title : Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Department : HR/TA
Location: UK – London or Stockholm or Barcelona
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
The EMEA Talent Acquisition team is currently on the lookout for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the King TA team to support with Tech/Dev recruitment roles across multiple franchises including Candy Crush. This role can be located in either Stockholm, Barcelona or London.
Experience in Games industry recruitment will be a clear advantage for this role but not essential (passion for gaming is). Experience recruiting C++, Development managers, Java, Backend Engineers is a must. You will join an amazing team of 12 based across multiple locations who are ready and waiting to help onboard and settle a new hire into the team. In addition, we have some amazing Talent Acquisition related project work to get involved from process refinement to hiring manager interview training.
Not for the faint hearted you will likely carry a req count of between 12-20 at any one time so organisation and energy will be key.
To be successful in this role you will need experience in the following:
- Management of a full end to end lifecycle recruitment process across EMEA locations.
- Able to demonstrate a proactive ability to identify, map and engage with top talent to meet the demands of the business and to effectively develop a pipeline of key future talent.
- Stake holder management. You must have the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships at all levels not only in International but with the Global teams also.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand job requirements, provide SME data relevant to their roles, profile and screen successful candidates and move them through the hiring process
- Administer and remain “data accurate” with our ATS (WDR) and CRM tool (EightFold).
- Finalise positions including offer packages, reference, background checks through to onboarding.
- Actively promote and market our Employee Referral Programme amongst International based employees after all -Great Talent Knows Great Talent!
- An eagerness to step-up to a challenge and provide cover support when there are gaps in the wider recruiting team.
- Experience in Talent Acquisition projects from rolling out Interview training to remote onboarding guidance programmes.
- Recruiting experience in a Games Studio environment will be a clear advantage along with an understanding of tech recruitment.
- Extensive In-house recruitment experience or a mix of Inhouse/Agency is essential - ideally across EMEA regions.
- Deep knowledge and experience in a full 360 recruitment lifecycle to include candidate sourcing, interviewing and evaluation and offer creation.
- Ability to develop a large, diverse and technically qualified applicant pool from multiple sources including direct sourcing, competitive information, web sites, referrals, advertising, networking, etc.
- Self-motivation with a history of exceeding high-performance standards
- Able to build productive relationships by using your excellent communication skills and stakeholder management experience.
- Direct sourcing and logistical recruitment process management across various geographies Internationally.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Should be able to handle various pressure situations and workload through proper work balance, prioritisation and delegation.
- Absolutely must be willing to do your own administration.
Ideally you will thrive on a can-do attitude, not afraid to get completely involved and in return you will be working in an environment that empower you to create new ideas, encourages you to think outside the box and all with a great sense of humour and some great company benefits.
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.