Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
10 days ago
Lingokids' mission is to help 100 million families worldwide raise amazing children through playlearning™.
Through play and interactive technology, Lingokids delivers premium, modern learning through educational subjects and life skills so kids can thrive as confident, conscious, resilient, lifelong learners — ready for school and today’s ever-changing world.
To help us on this mission, we’re looking for an exceptional Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the People and Culture team to help us keep building a high-performance team.
More specifically, you will:
- Manage the full cycle of recruitment processes, starting from candidate sourcing through to the final hiring decision.
- Proactively identify, attract, and engage with top talent in the tech and gaming industry through various channels, including online platforms, social media, and networking events.
- Act as a strategic partner and collaborate closely with hiring managers to unravel their requirements and transform them into effective recruitment strategies.
- Craft and manage an exquisite hiring process tailored to the unique needs of each position, ensuring an exceptional candidate experience throughout.
- Build and maintain a strong talent pipeline for critical roles, proactively identifying and engaging potential candidates.
- Formulate and execute strategies to enhance our employer brand and make Lingokids known as one of the best employers in the industry.
- Stay current with industry trends and market conditions to provide insights and advice on talent acquisition strategies.
- Utilise data and metrics to assess and improve the effectiveness of recruitment efforts, providing regular reports and recommendations based on the insights obtained in each process.
- Actively participate in talent attraction, technology and innovation-related events (summits, webinars, tech blogs, meetups, job fairs, etc).
Are you our Sr. Talent Acquisition specialist?
The ideal teammate for us would be someone who has:
- Proven experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role, with +5 years of experience in recruitment within startups or fast-paced environments.
- Deep knowledge about the tech world - tech-savvy - with a strong data-driven mindset.
- Strong knowledge of recruitment tools and techniques, including Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). Specifically, previous experience with TeamTailor would be a plus.
- Ability to build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with various stakeholders/hiring managers of different levels and seniorities.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Innovative mindset to design disrupting hiring strategies to attract the best talent in a very competitive environment.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish is a must.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team, and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates, but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
You should feel equally comfortable communicating in long-form writing. We have become a fully remote company so, we believe that being articulate in both spoken and written long-form asynchronous communication is key to working efficiently together.
Life at Lingokids
🏡 Unlimited remote working: you can choose to work from home indefinitely or attend our Madrid headquarters whenever you feel like it.
⚖️ Flexible hours and work-life balance: we care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 6 and constant commuting is not for us either.
📈 Stock options: joining Lingokids means you can choose to own part of the company.
🌍 Visa sponsorship: if you need a visa to work in the EU, Lingokids will assist you during the visa process, costs included.
📚 Professional growth: up to €2.000 per year for conferences, books, and training.
💬 Language lessons: language learning is what we’re all about! We’ll cover language classes for you to learn Spanish, English or Portuguese.
🩺 Health care: we have optional health insurance as flexible retribution and 4 online therapy sessions for free to help your self-awareness and wellbeing.
💳 Flexible compensation: you'll be able to include your monthly expenses in meals and transportations into your payroll.
🍲 Meal allowances: every month, you will receive a 60€ voucher for you to spend on the restaurants and food delivery services you like the most.
🖥 Home office setup: you'll have a 400€ voucher to set up your home office and a 35€ monthly allowance for remote expenses.
🙌 Feedback culture: feedback is the breakfast of champions, and we take it seriously! This is why we have different mechanisms in place to ensure everyone gives and receives feedback throughout their journey in the company.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.