Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
4 days ago
Amber Guadalajara is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our awesome Team!
As a member of our People Ops team, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will own and drive the recruiting process from end-to-end by working very closely with both hiring managers and Talent Acquisition members. Together you will develop new ways to find candidates for QA, Engineering, Art, Design and Support business units (for Mexico and Canada). You will also be in charge of delivering our candidates an experience that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it’s really like to work here.
About your vibe:
We’re seeking a dynamic talent acquisition specialist who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to our team.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas and the global recruiting organization
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with technical interviewers and hiring managers
- Drive offer process, partnering with hiring managers, People Ops members and Executive teams
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 5 years work experience, in the IT industry with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process
- Experience working with tools used in recruiting, including resume databases and internet sourcing tools
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the org as well as externally
- A genuine team player who can reach objectives individually, as well as through close collaboration and coordination with other team members
- A constant desire for matching the right role with the right talent
- Passionate for innovative HR recruitment solutions and process improvements
- Efficient and very well organized with the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- English proficiency
- Open and honest approach to challenges with a high level of integrity;
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
Nice to have:
- Experience with people management
- Experience of recruiting internationally
- Experience with gaming industry
WHAT WE OFFER:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.