Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - Tech
14 days ago
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be the gatekeeper of company culture. You will be a core part of the People & Culture team that is at the front line for the individual talent we bring in to FRVR and who will ultimately determine the collective talent and momentum we develop. You will be reporting to the Talent Acquisition Lead and working closely with multiple stakeholders and Hiring Managers, including the Leadership Team. You will have a high degree of autonomy and take ownership of your work. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter who thrives in challenging, fast-paced environments and wants to work in an international tech company.
This role is for you if you are interested in joining the startup world in the best possible way - you will learn about all different roles and business operations - You have to enjoy wearing many hats and a fast paced environment - this year we will hire 100+ across all departments. You will have the possibility to grow with the company in one of the most exciting and challenging, yet high profile tech industries: gaming.
Challenges & Responsibilities
- Build talent pipelines using Linkedin and other tools/channels, as well as building your own inbound strategies.
- Support and be an ambassador of employer branding initiatives;
- Work with Hiring Managers in scoping new roles and drafting job descriptions;
- Manage sourcing strategies across multiple channels (inbound and outbound);
- Review candidate profiles, engage with candidates, schedule interviews, provide feedback and context to candidates - ensure quality of hires and a high standard of candidate experience;
- Manage candidate pipelines, liaise with hiring managers and push candidates through the pipeline providing high-quality service to all stakeholders;
- Liaise with Talent Operations for onboarding initiatives.
We are looking for someone with:
- Fluency/Native Level English. Fluency in Portuguese is a great advantage;
- 1+ years experience in any business driven, fast paced environment (this could also be summer internships);
- Demonstrable leadership experience in any context (student clubs for example);
- Broad understanding of business models and dynamics as well as strong business acumen; you should have a decent understanding of business overall;
- Analytical mindset, ability to break down complex topics into actionable items;
- Self-driven and ability to work independently at high performance;
- An interest for people and a tendency for empathy;
- Self-starting, with a sense of urgency and ability to independently push through problems to find solutions;
- Positive, open-minded, flexible towards change and able to adapt;
What else you should know:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You will have a permanent work contract;
- You will have a top tier health insurance;
- You will have 23 vacation days;
- We have a flexible working setup - currently full remote but intend to have a full office in central Lisbon;