Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
1 month ago
- Work closely with HRBP and hiring managers in defining the job profile;
- Carry out the entire recruitment process, from job posting, candidate sourcing, screening, coordination of test/interview procedure, to effective employment for assigned open positions, towards both external and internal candidates;
- Implement innovative recruiting practices that attract diverse, high-quality candidates;
- Be responsible for following up and filling vacancies as assigned; ensuring the quality of candidates’ selection to meet the company’s requirements;
- Act as a talent advisor to your hiring managers; driving alignment, stakeholder engagement and encouraging best practices across the hiring process;
- Serve as a brand ambassador at various events, like job fairs or recruiting events;
- Coordinate with Communication team to organize internal and external events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities;
- Counsel the candidates on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment;
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates;
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees;
- Communicate regularly with HR department and Hiring Managers to get a clear view of the company’s hiring needs and organizational goals;
- Work closely with communication team to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges;
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies;
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities;
- Research talent acquisition trends.
- 3 - 4 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role;
- Good knowledge of video game/IT industry; research on HR best practices and trends;
- Expertise in sourcing skill, experience in headhunting;
- Expertise in recruitment channels, social networks, effective and innovative recruiting approach/techniques;
- Strong analytical skill, communication, negotiation and presentation (both in speaking and writing);
- Sound interviewing and talent mapping skills;
- Develop pro-active and effective collaboration with stakeholders inside or outside Gameloft;
- Strong planning and organization skill, good problem-solving skill;
- Self-driven ability, autonomy;
- Good adaptation to changes, open mind, willingness to listen to and learn new things;
- Ability to take initiative, and think out-of-the-box;
- Good service mindset; good sense of responsibility, result-orientation;
- Strong English (written & verbal) and good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other working tools.
About Gameloft Bucharest:
Gameloft Bucharest was created in 2000 with a passion for games that spawned 42 titles for all platforms, from Java to consoles.
Our games are recognized and praised by our players and by the industry. We take pride in our titles, from N.O.V.A, introduced on stage during the 2010 Apple Keynote as the first iPad game ever, to FPS benchmarks such as Modern Combat, with over 175 million downloads & Sniper Fury, with over 109 million downloads.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
Why work for us?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- All the usual perks: cafeteria, free coffee, free fruits, gaming room, relaxation area, free gym. (We will enjoy these again after things will get better
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Join our SURVEY
As part of our recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying to Gameloft via this Survey. Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations .
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?Join The Game!
Why? Because joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audienceof 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partnerwith major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 3600 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.