Senior Talent Acquisition Manager – Life Science Engineering & Equipment Processing (m/f/d)
9 days ago
realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs around 250 people at its headquarters in Freiburg (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager – Life Science Engineering & Processing Equipment (m/f/d)
- Support our mission to create a top-notch tech company consisting of highly talented, ambitious and motivated team members
- Take the responsibility to hire for different engineering roles within the area of Life Sciences, Bioprocessing, Laboratory Equipment Manufacturing or Processing Equipment and make sure to bring the most eager, driven and committed people into the company
- Source candidates, screen applicants and referrals, interview, drive the overall process, and seriously evaluate the match of your candidates with the requirements of the position and company in detail
- Ensure that the candidate experience is a smooth, inspiring and challenging process for every candidate
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure that we meet their hiring needs
- In-house recruiting enthusiast with a great understanding of the respective roles and underlying backgrounds
- Positive and energetic personality with exceptional communication skills and complete fluency in English and German
- 3-5+ years of hands-on experience in recruiting or experience in a relevant field
- Experience in balancing the recruitment process with candidate experience and ambitious company needs
- Effective organizational and time management skills in a high-volume environment with the ability to influence and drive results
- Interest in shaping and improving respective processes, templates or tool-setups
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as Hansefit, subsidized lunch, regular team events, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a modern office located in the newly built Green City Tower complex in Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most ambitious tech companies in Germany?
If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.