This job might no longer be available.
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager – Gaming (m/f/d)
9 days ago
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager - Gaming (m/f/d)
- Support our mission to create a top-notch tech company consisting of highly talented, ambitious and motivated team members
- Take complete ownership of recruiting for our tech teams, comprised of individuals with experience in the games industry or related tech industries.
- Develop an exceptional recruitment process that effectively caters to the needs of candidates and hiring managers.
- Source candidates, screen applicants and referrals, interview, drive the overall process, and seriously evaluate the match of your candidates with the requirements of the position and company in detail
- Ensure that the candidate experience is a smooth, inspiring and rewarding process for every candidate
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure that we meet their hiring needs
- In-house recruiting enthusiast with a great understanding of the games industry and its backgrounds
- Positive and energetic personality with exceptional communication skills and complete fluency in English
- 3-5+ years of hands-on experience in recruitment, production, or community management within the games industry
- Experience balancing the recruitment process with candidate experience and ambitious company needs
- Effective organizational and time management skills in a high-volume environment with the ability to influence and drive results
- Interest in shaping and improving respective processes, templates or tool-setups
What we offer you:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your level, industry and location
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company