This job might no longer be available.
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager - Business
12 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Corporate teams support the company’s performance and growth whilst putting people at the core of everything they do. As a French tech leader and global successful company, our Corporate teams are constantly looking for ways to innovate and increase organization efficiency to keep Voodoo ahead of the market. Our Talent Acquisition team seats directly under the CEO and the Chief of Staff. The main focus of the team is to understand how the business strategy will impact our hiring plan, and provide support to find and attract our new talents.
You will be working on fun and highly scalable mobile games, played by millions of people. You will be part of a small and high-performing team and will have the opportunity to grow your skills by hiring A-Players all around the world.
- Drives full-cycle recruiting for various tech & product teams: proactively sources, engages, maintains, and closes a strong candidate pipeline for all open positions
- Partners with hiring managers on role development, sourcing, interviewing, and closing strategy by role/team; prepares for and conducts intake meetings with proven knowledge of the talent landscape and maintains strong internal communication throughout the search
- Cultivates employee candidate referral relationships and process, ensuring high-touch communication, fairness, and positive outcomes
- Dynamically sources passive talent through sourcing tools and other creative methods, applying personal style to engage and win interest in our roles
- Ensures top-notch candidate experience and consistent communication and positive employer brand throughout the cycle
- Continually partners with recruiting colleagues and hiring managers to improve recruiting processes and metrics
- 5 years of recruitment experience in tech environment
- Strong interest in gaming or the apps industry
- Familiar with the fast-paced environment with big ambition
- Ability to build a true business partnership
- Great analytical and organizational skills
- Rigorous and detail-orientedKeen to provide a great candidates experience
- Curious and business-oriented
- Fluent in English and French
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive salary upon experience
- Comprehensive relocation package (including visa support)
- Swile Lunch voucher (100% taken in charge by us)
- Gymlib (100% taken in charge by us)
- Alan Premium healthcare coverage for your family
- Child day care facilities (Les Petits Chaperons rouge)
- Wellness activities in our Paris office (gym, yoga, boxing, etc.)
- Global hackathon
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible remote days
- Full stack desk and computer equipment upon your request