Senior Systems Engineer, Grow Finance
26 days ago
Unity is looking for a dedicated and motivated Senior Systems Engineer, Grow Finance to join our dynamic finance technology team. As a Senior Systems Engineer, Grow Finance, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and maintaining innovative financial systems and applications that drive operational efficiency and improve decision-making processes!
You will collaborate closely with multi-functional teams, including Legal, People, Finance and other IT operations to deliver robust technology solutions that align with our strategic objectives. You will apply your technical expertise to develop software, integrate financial systems, and implement automation tools, contributing to the improvement of our financial operations.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, develop, test, and deploy software applications to support financial processes using languages such as python, node.js etc.
- Integrate financial systems including Workday, Blackline, Zuora, NetSuite, and Avalara, ensuring detailed data flow and consistent workflows.
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure the effective integration of financial systems like Workday, Adaptive, Prism, Zuora, RevPro, and Banking Integrations.
- Find opportunities for process automation within the finance department, using your development skills to streamline tasks and reduce manual efforts.
- Participate in code reviews and testing processes to maintain high-quality standards, minimize errors and ensure that the developed software and applications enforce to regulatory and compliance standards
What we’re looking for
- Familiarity with financial systems such as Workday ERP Blackline, Netsuite, and Avalara .
- Proven track record to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams and communicate technical concepts efficiently to non-technical team members.
- Stay informed about new technologies and trends in finance and explore opportunities to implement innovative solutions that improve financial operations.
- Use your coding skills to extract, transform, and load financial data and build dashboards for analysis, enabling data-driven decision-making with accuracy and data integrity.
You might also have
- Experience in FP&A technologies
- Knowledge of finance regulations and compliance requirements is advantageous.
- International relocation support is not available for this position.
- Work visa / immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.