Senior System Administrator
12 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of game titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is looking for a Senior System Administrator to join us who will join to Global Corp System Team.
- The right candidate will work tightly with corporate’s customers and will managing critical IT projects and progressing cutting edge technologies.
- Deal with on-going tasks and ensuring lifecycle management of different services including periodic upgrade.
- Providing 3rd level of system support for internal customers which are accursed Playtika’s sites.
- The System Administrator will be responsible for system services and infrastructure,
- Looking for a person who will leverage and maintain the System infrastructures.
- Need to be open-minded to unexpected request and projects
- Super cooperative approach and deep knowledge on system / networking architectures
- Project management for IT infrastructure projects
- Minimum 5 years of System Administrator from enterprise corporates
- Maintaining 365 environment, Office 365, MFA
- Monitoring systems, Advantage: Zabbix
- Deep knowledge on virtualization, VMware, vSAN, vROPS.
- Distinct knowledge on Microsoft core services (AD, DNS, GPO, DHCP, SCCM)
- Advantage; Experience in Microsoft Azure Automation, Azure, Azure AD, Azure applications.
- Experience with scripting and automation tools: PowerShell, Python, advantage: Ansible
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, LAN and WAN, Wireless to maintain server functionality
- Hands-on experience in networking - installing and maintaining switches, firewalls, and Wi-Fi equipment.
- Backup managing and understanding, advantage Rubrik Backup
- Project managements skill: Monday
- High English speaking is required
- Working under pressure and willing working out of work hours.
- Can-do approach!
A word from the manager
Your Experience & Skills
What you will be doing?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.