Senior Strategy Analyst
14 days ago
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Senior Strategy Analyst, you will work with many different teams across the company. It is important that our strategic direction is clear and backed by the necessary resources to achieve its goals. You will take on various strategic projects, gaining a wide exposure of the overall business and great opportunities to create best local market practices. You will also support the strategic aspect of the Strategic Planning & Forecasting (SPF) process that sets important directions for Riot to organize our strategy and acquire the resources we need to be successful.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you’ll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Design and conduct comprehensive market analysis by applying both quantitative and qualitative research methods and deliver market insights reports.
- Take ownership of Corporate/business strategy related projects. Prepare documents related to local publishing strategy development and implementation.
- Generate business performance reports and draw insights. Collect and analyze complex data, and perform field research cross-reference analysis in order to deeply understand our audience and their behaviors.
- Oversee projects to support the strategy planning and forecasting work (e.g. annual business forecast) of various teams. Deliver the strategic materials to support the SPF process and make iterative improvements.
- Fluent in both Korean and English; strong communication and collaboration skills.
- 6~8+ years of professional work experience in the management consulting and/or business management field.
- Experience in conducting research, analyzing large data-sets, visualizing information, and informing company strategy.
- Experience creating presentations and conveying complex or nuanced topics to senior leadership.
- Strong communication skills to work together with cross-functional teams.
- General interests and understandings of various Game genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Financial modeling expertise. (P&L, cash flow analysis, etc.)
- Knowledge of analytical tools, such as Excel, Tableau, SQL.
- BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Statistics or a related discipline is a plus.