Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager
10 days ago
The Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager will drive partnerships with leading gaming, media and technology platforms.
We are looking for an experienced, partner-focused leader who will establish and nurture meaningful relationships to drive strategic and commercial value from key partners.
You will work cross-functionally with peers and leaders across Unity to meet and exceed our partner commitments, and to reveal new areas of collaboration and opportunity. You possess keen insight into industry trends and strategies, constantly look for win-win opportunities, and inspire colleagues to innovate constantly and execute flawlessly!
Are you ready for a new exciting job?
What you’ll be doing
- Our team identifies and drives key partner relationships that add new value for Unity and our developer and business ecosystem
- We build new shared success partnership models to accelerate Unity’s key business initiatives
- Maintain awareness of the partner’s top critical initiatives, technology environment and existing projects in order to develop and propel partnership opportunities
- Drive partnerships forward, internally and externally, to achieve innovative outcomes for the partner and for Unity
- Lead monthly and quarterly business reviews to ensure the value Unity is providing is understood and aligns with critical initiatives
What we’re looking for
- Experience at the intersection of gaming, media and technology,
- Current knowledge of the AR/VR/gaming/3D/Hardware/Cloud industry
- Experience working on strategic partnerships that are crafted to drive revenue and deliver market share growth
You might also have
- Familiarity within management consulting or investment banking
- Experience leading company-wide alignment on partner priorities and activities
- Track record “harvesting” new opportunities within multi-year partnerships
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.