Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager
11 days ago
The Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager will discover and close partnerships and business development opportunities with the leading gaming and technology platforms, Fortune 500 enterprises, and Systems Integrators.
Unity is looking for a knowledgeable, focused leader who will establish and nurture meaningful relationships to drive strategic and commercial value from new and established partners! You will uncover the customer's plan for growth, identify critical business challenges, and gain insights about their product roadmap. You will craft innovative commercial solutions that deliver meaningful value with Unity's leading real-time 3D (RT3D) technology.
You will collaborate with Unity Executives, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Legal and other leaders to develop and execute strategies that establish critical strategic partnerships. You should be able to communicate the value of Unity’s products within the evolving B2B enterprise technology ecosystem, scope out sophisticated B2B deals, and use cross-functional leadership skills to ensure success.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify and drive key partner relationships that create new value for Unity and our developer and business ecosystem
- Build new shared success partnership models to accelerate Unity’s key business initiatives
- Maintain awareness of the partner’s high-priority initiatives, technology environment and existing projects, in order to develop new business opportunities
- Collaborate with Unity leaders to align on the competitive landscape and identify prospective partners who will enable Unity to address user needs, tackle industry problems, and accelerate growth
- Evaluate partner needs and scope out commercial terms that provide value for all parties and drive partnerships forward to achieve the intended business outcomes for the partner and for Unity
What we’re looking for
- Understanding of the enterprise digital transformation, cloud, mobile, AR/VR landscape
- Align with Unity’s values – Users First, Best Ideas Win, In it Together, Go Bold
- Current knowledge of the AR/VR/gaming/3D/Hardware/Cloud industry
- Prior experience working on strategic partnerships that are crafted to drive revenue and deliver market share growth
- Proven track record of structuring, negotiating and executing sophisticated strategic partnerships
You might also have
- Experience within management consulting or investment banking
- Experience leading company-wide alignment on partner priorities and activities
- Proven track record of overachieving objectives
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to build, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.