Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager, Enterprise
16 days ago
The world is changing rapidly, with billions of devices of all shapes and sizes running and rendering interactive content every single day. At the same time, creators are changing too, seeking increasingly collaborative and streamlined tools. For Unity to meet these evolving needs, we need a significant shift in our core technologies to a modular, scalable, and cloud connected architecture. We understand the depth of innovation required to succeed at such a major shift, and we want you to join us to guide the path to an incredible future!
As a Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager, Enterprise, you will be responsible for managing specific go-to-market strategies and execution of multiple joint sales initiatives across various product areas. You will sit within our Global Strategic Partnerships group and work closely with Unity Leadership, Product and Engineering teams, and other key internal & external partners to drive delivery and meet goals.
What you'll be doing
- Lead the program management of multi-functional cloud projects, covering program planning, delivery assurance and verification, tracking and reporting, and risk and mitigation planning.
- Responsible for partner management, developing well-defined milestones and roadmaps with the ability to initiate, recommend, and deliver on process and systems improvements of varying complexity and scope.
- Build strategic plans for a business unit, department, or project to satisfy deliverables. Regular broadcasting of updates, action items, risks, etc.
- Take various project requirements and prioritize them into clear goals and objectives, and break down projects/processes into sub-projects and sub-processes that could be completed by other teams or partners.
- Engage with high profile customers and partners directly, and ensure all broad communications are clear and aligned to the vision
What we're looking for
- Enterprise experience working with cloud and/or leading cloud vendors in technical or hyper-scale settings.
- Knowledge of the cloud industry, ecosystem, markets, competition, and user requirements in-depth.
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, working both independently and collaboratively across a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capabilities, able to work in ambiguous situations and define a path to resolution , proven track record to think strategically and implement methodically, and experience interpreting data leading to concrete business recommendations.
- Excellent influencing, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
You might also have
- Experience in program management.
- Experience with games and/or other 3D creation, so you can engage optimally in discussions about the challenges for creators
- Experience with multiple Industries; financial, retail, etc.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to build, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.