This job might no longer be available.
Senior Strategic Partnership Manager, Live Entertainment
3 months ago
Unity’s newly-established Live Entertainment business line is driving the technologies that are powering the next generation of live, virtualized and augmented events and destinations.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial-minded, analytical and results-oriented Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager who will drive our partnership strategy, lead and complete opportunity analysis and negotiations, as well as build fundamentals for our business operations. You will drive impact and design business models that will ultimately be translated for greater benefits to Unity Creators.
This role is intended to be the strong and complete counterpart to Engineering, Product and Design, and will report to the Director of Live Entertainment.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead all aspects of end-to-end partnership cycles from identification to relationship management of internal and external partners across technology and entertainment ecosystems.
- Craft critical metrics, dashboards and documentation to measure performance, priority outcomes, and initiative/program results.
- Lead regular business/operation reviews to ensure attendant products are clearly understood, successful, and aligned with platform-wide Unity initiatives and strategy.
- Work with our cross-functional team to drive, develop and complete business operations and product pricing models.
What we’re looking for
- Experience building partnership models, structuring and negotiating sophisticated deals that drive revenue, deliver market share growth, and address critical technological and product opportunities in complex and interwoven ecosystems.
- Problem-solving and analytical capabilities, ability to work in ambiguous situations and define a path to resolution, proven track record to think strategically and implement methodically, and experience interpreting data leading to concrete business recommendations.
- Deep knowledge of the enterprise technology landscape underpinning content creation, interactive software development, distribution, and consumption.
- Ability to run multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, working both independently and collaboratively across a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team. Excellent influencing, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
You might also have
- Success in building partnerships for an emerging product, taking it from pre-launch through GTM.
- Understanding of the virtual and/or augmented event industry.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.