Senior Strategic Account Manager, Games
11 days ago
Our Strategic Sales team at Unity is growing! We’re looking for a Senior Strategic Account Executive to join our Sales arm of Unity, working our Games segment. You will get to work with some of the world’s biggest Games Developers and Publishers, helping to create and deliver innovative sales strategies.
In this role you’ll be able to make an impact both internally with key decision makers at Unity, as well as externally with customers. You will have the chance to form strategies and take them through to completion. We love “thinking creatively” so we encourage you to be creative in how you approach and shape out strategies, from pricing through to marketing.
What you’ll be doing
- Complete the full sales process from identifying, through to closing, new customer and partnership opportunities
- Creatively thinking and shaping our strategy including pricing, product, and market strategies
- Establishing and maintaining business relationships with commercial partners
- Collaborating across Unity’s divisions (including Development, Marketing, Support, Finance and Legal) around key initiatives and deal
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a field-based direct sales role
- Proven ability to structure, develop and execute strategic agreements
- Experience of selling into different levels in the customer organization from end-users to c-level executives, explaining business value proposition
You might also have
- Expertise in strategic partnership structures, contract negotiation and deal closing
- Knowledge of the technical components of real time 3D development
- Experience in measuring, promoting and maintaining customer engagement
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.