Senior Stats Producer, Broadcast
Los Angeles California 90066 United States of America
13 days ago
Job Title:Senior Stats Producer, Broadcast
Stats Producer, Broadcast
The Activision Blizzard Esports Senior Stats Producer would lead the stats and research team across Call of Duty League and Overwatch League. In this role, you would be responsible for crafting the vision and leading the execution of stats projects across the leagues. Responsibilities would include coordinating with stakeholders across multiple teams, collaborating on the overall roadmap for all stats projects, and leading the research and documentation for both leagues. The ideal candidate would have experience with data visualization, managing a team of people, project management experience, and a love of stats.
- Manage and help improve the existing research packets for all leagues.
- Provide key input for the overall stats roadmap.
- Help prioritize stats projects in development.
- Work with broadcast, content, product and sponsorship teams on new stats projects.
- Develop new ways to visualize data.
- Manage researchers and stats producers
- 3+ years in analytics and statistics gathering.
- Experience with professional analytics of esports statistics is a plus
- Experience with statistical modeling
- Great communications skills to communicate and distill finer analytical
- Experience with data visualization
- High-level statistics training and experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Project management experience
- Experience in Live Broadcast workflows a plus
- Knowledge of esports statistic gathering best practices.
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Resume (PDF is preferred)
- Cover Letter which should include:
Why you are interested in working in Blizzard Broadcasting