Senior Sourcing Director: Production Technologies & Innovation
13 days ago
Reporting to the Chief Procurement Officer, this role helps shaping and delivering an efficient Sourcing Operating Model at Technicolor Creative Studios. This role engages with top management on the following scope: Production Technologies & Innovation.
Facilitate alignment of Category teams and drive Group Sourcing performance against TCS brands' needs while acting as strategic sourcing single point of contact for the Business.
- Collaborate with TCS Brands’ Leadership to understand their specific needs, objectives, and growth plans and translate these requirements into clear and measurable sourcing goals for the Category teams within their respective categories.
- Drive Category Leads to align strategies and ensure the successful execution and delivery of cost savings within their specific categories.
- Collaborate with the CPO, senior executives and top management to secure their support for strategic sourcing initiatives.
- Oversee the supplier relationship for strategic and partner suppliers while ensuring alignment with TCS’s long-term goals, including cost efficiency, quality and risk.
- Ensure innovation from suppliers is managed as a key element of the supplier relationship with business stakeholders.
- Proven Min 5 years of experience in Sourcing team management in global context. 10 years in Sourcing activities
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of sourcing best practices, supply chain management, and procurement regulations
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Technicolor Creative Studios is a creative technology company driven by one purpose: The realization of ambitious and extraordinary ideas. We inspire creative companies across the world to produce their most iconic work. Our award-winning teams of artists and technologists’ partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere.
No idea is too ambitious for us to create to an incredibly high standard. Technicolor Creative Studios provides World Class production expertise in Film, Episodic, Gaming, Advertising and Experiential Marketing
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.