Senior Sourcing Director: Performance and Transformation
11 days ago
Reporting to the Chief Procurement Officer, this role helps shaping and delivering an efficient Sourcing Operating Model at Technicolor Creative Studios. This role engages with top management and technology professionals to enhance the digital maturity of Sourcing organization by envisioning and enabling leading digital capabilities with scalable processes and best practices.
This position collaborates also with sourcing members (Commodity Managers & Buyers), risks experts, internal IT organization, and many other stakeholders globally to deploy and support the sourcing transformation roadmap of Group Sourcing and Procurement
- Lead sourcing transformation program and provide best in class and hands-on solutions and processes to support sourcing needs in a fast paced and evolving organization
- Drive global sourcing transformation projects portfolio: - Define sourcing transformation roadmap and ensure respect of projects milestones & delivery planning
- Drive relationship with digital partners like Per Angusta, Sievo, Ecovadis…
- Supervise and mobilize sourcing digital team for projects delivery
- Participate to projects steering committees and help with decision making and escalation when needed.
- Ensure and improve operational performance of sourcing team via adequate tools & processes and continuous improvements
- Ensure regular Sourcing performance tracking - Define dashboards/KPIs
- Prepare reportings for Chief Procurement Officer
- Define and drive sourcing processes and policies and ensure their deployment within the team
- Collaborate and partner across multiple transversal functions (IT, CSR, Legal… etc) to lead design and functional implementation of tools and processes
- Maintain current knowledge on global Sourcing solutions and data Management via documenting all processes and solutions maintenance operations
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in digital project management and sourcing, ideally in a similar role.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Knowledge of sourcing best practices, supply chain management, and procurement regulations.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Technicolor Creative Studios is a creative technology company driven by one purpose: The realization of ambitious and extraordinary ideas. We inspire creative companies across the world to produce their most iconic work. Our award-winning teams of artists and technologists’ partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere.
No idea is too ambitious for us to create to an incredibly high standard. Technicolor Creative Studios provides World Class production expertise in Film, Episodic, Gaming, Advertising and Experiential Marketing
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.