Senior Sound Designer
14 days ago
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a Senior Sound Designer. The person in this position will work closely with our interdisciplinary teams in order to achieve the highest quality of game audio experience possible. If you think you’re up for the challenge, don’t hesitate and apply :)
- Creating sound effects, audio assets utilizing pre-recorded Sound Library materials as well as location recording, Foley recording, also designing original sound materials with the use of sound synthesis.
- Integrating audio content into the game using Wwise, scripting, and other in-house tools and software.
- Working closely with interdisciplinary teams to ensure created audio contributes to and realises teams‘ goals.
- Min. 5 years experience with significant project contribution as a ‘Sound Designer’ (or similar), completing full game development cycles for at least 2 shipped and well-received PC and/or Console titles.
- Experienced at integrating audio using Wwise.
- Excellent sound design skills, showing creative flare and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Proficiency in DAW, audio editing tools and plugins such as Sound Forge, Reaper, Protools, Nuendo, Waves and iZotope and others.
- Very strong technical sound design skills.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new in-house audio tools and software for content integration.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
- Independent and able to take ownership.
- Passionate about audio in games.
- Fluent in English.
- Proactively build and maintain positive working relationships with other teams and team members.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.