Senior Solutions Engineer, Games
Seoul, South Korea
14 days ago
Unity Technologies is currently seeking an experienced Senior Solution Engineer in Games who will lead and handle incoming technical issues from Unity users and partners, working closely with the business and engineering team. You would have deep knowledge of Unity and how it is used in large projects and in the games development lifecycle. Instrumental in helping key Unity users to use and deploy amazing projects and applications related to games.
- Provide in-depth consultation and support to partners who are planning to and are using Unity for their business.
- Be a technical expert in the use of Unity Engine products including the tools and related services.
- Build long-term relationships with technical decision makers and influencers within key accounts
- Provide technical presentations and technology demos at trade shows and on customer site visits
- Provide product development recommendations and technical data to Unity’s product development teams
- Work closely with a cloud solution engineer to provide concrete end-to-end solutions to developers
- Experience in Unity programming with knowledge of game development processes and platforms.
- Practical experience in C# and Unity engine
- Strong oral and written communication skills addressing various groups of customers: technical, business, and/or project management.
- Demonstrated consultative customer management skills.
- Act as a strong internal advocate for our customers ensuring feedback is communicated between sales and product engineering
- Act as an ambassador for our customers offering regionalized feedback to our product development processes
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.