Senior Solutions Engineer - Games, EMEA
16 days ago
Unity is recruiting a Partner Engineer with past experience as a Technical Artist to work alongside our EMEA sales team in driving new partnerships within our core games business.
As a domain expert on our team, you will be on the front lines with our most strategic customers to help craft comprehensive technical solutions that meet their critical business requirements. We are looking for an individual that can approach challenges with diplomacy, a positive outlook and the ability to communicate respectfully, confidently, and efficiently.
Ideally, you will have a background in software development, along with experience in games development on multiple platforms. This role will involve meeting clients, providing support and advice as well as giving technical demonstrations on the Unity product portfolio.
Candidates are able to work from our Brighton, London or Copenhagen offices or remotely from the EMEA region!
What you’ll be doing
- Form relationships with technical decision makers, positioning Unity as the key leader with vision in the Gaming industry, thus becoming a trusted adviser to the customer.
- Host in-depth discussions with developers who are planning to or are already using Unity.
- Be a go-to consultative resource and solutions specialist for the greater business development team comfortably supporting clients both pre and post-sales.
- Sharing our experiences and knowledge is a key value to the partner engineering team, help us in building a culture of growth.
What we’re looking for
- Deep professional experience working with Shaders, material authoring and optimal rendering techniques.
- Broad experience in 3D asset creation pipeline from DCC to engine (modelling, UV unwrapping, texturing, variants, integration, profiling and optimisation)
- Proven track record of customer centric service, consistent on time delivery of custom customer solutions, and team first approach
- Shipped games professionally, either built on Unity or other real-time engines across a multitude of platforms (mobile, console, PC, etc.)
You might also have
- Experience with scriptable Render Pipelines, including URP and HDRP.
- Experience in a customer-facing, pre-sales, solutions engineering, or field engineering role
- A comprehensive understanding of Asset bundles, addressables, VFX Graph and Profiling.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.