Senior Solutions Architect
16 days ago
Would you like to help EA build innovative games by creating experiences that attract and develop the best talent? Are you passionate about enabling new business models for players to play video games and consume content? Do you want to be part of the gaming industry that is poised to be the century’s dominant form of entertainment? Are you strategic in your vision yet h ands-on in your delivery?
You will report to the Director of Solutions Architecture for Finance and Legal ( as part of the EAIT Solutions Architecture function) and will be responsible for building the next generation of products to prepare our organization for the business operation of the future. Working with corporate functions (like Finance, Tax, Treasury, Controllership, Accounting, Marketing, Legal, Business Development, Digital Platforms, Supply Chain), technical teams, and vendors, you will make the latest and most innovative technology solutions come to life!
- Lead proof-of-concept, and end-to-end design sessions, discussing architecture and solution options, recommendations and implications with key stakeholders
- Interact with architects of in-house systems and SaaS platforms to shape a holistic architecture and solution
- Translate complex business requirements into detailed functional design and configuration documents
- Oversee solution delivery to ensure business requirements are understood, properly assessed, solutioned, tested, and implemented.
- Develop and maintain operational relationships with business partners, cross product, technical teams and vendors advancing joint strategies and creating a trusted partner relationship.
- Work closely with audit and compliance teams to build system controls.
- Provide guidance with resolving critical quarter end and year end fiscal close issues.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, leading practices, and technology offerings
- Partner with the product teams on planning and prioritization discussions on roadmap items.
- Deep experience and knowledge of transaction management and accounting systems like Oracle R12 EBS, and revenue management systems like Zuora
- Familiarity with SQL, APIs, Oracle and Snowflake database architecture
- Over 10 years of experience implementing financial systems at large global corporations.
- Strong analytical skills with close attention to details
- Ability to work independently with little direction as well as to manage the work of others
- Experience with end-to-end software development lifecycle from planning, requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, stabilization, and transition to operations teams
- Experience in the digital software space preferred
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $149,150 - $233,500
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.