Senior Solutions Account Manager
11 days ago
As an Account Manager in Unity’s new Industries Solutions group, you’ll join a dynamic team responsible for leading custom programs and projects for our global clients (such as Electronic Arts, Microsoft, lululemon, Enbridge, and Softbank Robotics to name a few).
You will be our main client liaison, helping us create and nurture long-term partnerships that produce industry-changing advances. This will involve communicating our unique value proposition to people with a range of roles from senior management to business operations to technical experts, navigating complex organizations, building trusting relationships, uncovering areas where we provide value and sparking excitement about working together. You will be a major contributor and accountable for bringing in projects and accounts that drive the whole success of the company.
We will expect you to have a deep understanding of how software is designed and developed, with particular insights into the power of leveraging real-time applications in today’s enterprise. We’re looking for creative solutions-oriented business and technology leaders who can coalesce an inspired program for our clients. Taking initial use cases and then leverage the power of Unity and our ecosystem of partners to build replicable product and services for the industry, to deliver results with a custom run time 3D applications uniquely built for enterprise clients.
- Identify new prospects and target accounts, network and build relationships with relevant people in person (including attending/speaking at events and conferences) or online, and organize meetings with prospects to showcase Unity’s Industrial Solutions (travel required as and when necessary)
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop proposals and project budgets, demonstrate existing software solutions in a variety of settings from stages to meeting rooms, and communicate activities and target status upwards
- Keep an immaculate record of all outward-facing communications in Unity’s CRM
- Drive opportunities from the first contact with a client through to the successful delivery of projects to develop a successful ongoing relationship
- Collaborate with the marketing department to plan and execute highly-targeted networking events and develop high-value content and messaging
- Provide feedback based on what you are hearing in the market to help the company learn and adjust its strategy and product development opportunities
- Be the knowledgeable, dedicated, and connecting project champion representing the client and end-user internally and Unity and the Solutions team externally.
- Relevant leadership experience in either professional services, product or custom software development, delivering high-quality results
- Demonstrated history of success in business development roles with a strong professional network that can be leveraged to create new opportunities
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Desire to continuously learn and improve, and engage forward-thinking clients
- Multilingual with flawless English in written and verbal communication, and no restrictions on traveling internationally
- Deep knowledge or experience working within a specific vertical is a plus
- Advanced University degree(s)
- Demonstrable public speaking and thought leadership skills
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.