This job might no longer be available.
Senior Software Engineering Manager - Mobile
10 days ago
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter , get interviewing tips on Instagram , and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog .
About the Role
The Creator Growth Mobile Team is passionate about building features and products that improve the lives and streams of our creators. If you are passionate about mobile and helping creators on Twitch grow and succeed, this is the place for you! As Senior Engineering Manager you will lead the Creator Growth Mobile team and report to the Director of Creator Growth Engineering. Your team will inspire creators by empowering them to grow their business on Twitch.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA; New York, NY; and Salt Lake City, UT or Remote US.
- Represent your team in engineering, design, and product discussions with other teams.
- Work with product management to influence product strategy and determine the product roadmap.
- Build the product roadmap and deliver it to our customers at a high quality.
- Manage the careers of the engineers on your team and ensure their continued development.
- 6+ years of professional software development experience .
- 2+ years of experience as an engineering manager or team lead.
- Experience shipping user-facing products on Android or iOS
- Experience working with product managers, designers, and other engineering leaders on other teams.
- Experience with live streaming tools on Twitch or other platforms
- Familiarity with scheduling and ticket management tools such as JIRA
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships , off-site massages , etc. )
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The pay range for this position in Colorado and Connecticut is $195,840 - $239,360 yr ; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience . A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act and CT House Bill Number 6380. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Job ID: TW7028
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.