Senior Software Engineer
15 days ago
Unity’s Valladolid studio is creating a new tools and integrations team. The current team develops Plastic SCM, a high-performance version control system for advanced teams. We are now looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to the team.
This is a key team for Unity as you will be responsible for taking care of tools, integrations, plugins and a variety of new products.
You will be a generalist, someone who will be able to contribute to every area of the products in this new team and have solid understanding of Version Control.
Join us in building a version control service integrated with Unity that powers current and future generations of real-time 3d content, guided by our long standing core values: Users First, In it together, Go Bold, Best Ideas Win!
- You will be coding part of a new feature: like a new integration with a CI system, or bringing a key new feature to the Unity plugin
- Collaborate on the Perforce integration
- You will be coding improvements suggested by our customers (through the forum, support, UserVoice)
- Taking part in code reviews
- Carrying out testing on code
- It could also be refactoring code to improve readability and assisting with bug fixing
- Mentoring junior developers
- Prior experience as a technical team lead
- Proficiency developing in C# / .NET
- Solid knowledge of software design
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Familiar with Unity
- Java Experience
- Experience with macOS and/or Linux development
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.