Senior Software Engineer
Salt Lake City, UT
3 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Position
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment, and our video delivery service is at the core of that vision. Helping Twitch always stay ahead of the curve requires building robust and scalable infrastructure tools that can really dig into our current environment and forecast where we need to go. We are looking for engineers who are excited by the thought of working across the entire development stack, from server administration, to performance optimization, to create new, great tools for the organization. You will help architect, develop, test, deploy, operate, and maintain our infrastructure automation toolset. As part of the team, we will work together to enable our broadcasters and viewers to create and interact in new, innovative ways.
- Design, implement, and deploy robust and configurable tools for infrastructure
- Create, test, and document services and their operational process
- Help define the future of the Twitch infrastructure automation
- Collaborate across the company to define, design, build and improve business and technical processes-
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Experience building and scaling enterprise level systems
- Excellent command of at least one programming language
- You’ve done some front end work (React, Vue, Angular)
- A Bachelor, or preferably Master, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- You know how to ship code in fast, iterative cycles
- Excellent communicator and team player
- You know Go and have used it in production ready systems.
- You have ServiceNow experience
- Start-up experience
- Notable contributions to open source software projects. Send us a link to your contributions.
- You’ve built brilliant APIs/interfaces that other programmers love to use.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.